I will never understand loosing Gabby. The pain I feel will never go away. And I don't want the pain to go away. If the pain went away, that could only mean that I was forgetting. And I will never forget my daughter. My love for her will grow even stronger. Material things here on earth will never seem very important. There are two things that are truly important. People and God. Are there things I want in life for the three of us?...Yes. Is it the most important thing to focus on?...No.
While good things will come from our tragedy, it doesn't help my heart. I just want her back period. All the good things that will come from this could have come without loosing Gabby. It is so frustrating because we have no choices. We can't go get her back. We didn't do anything that caused this. There is nothing we can do to change this.
I miss her so much....
- I miss her unlimited hugs and kiss days
- I miss her asking you to sit beside her cause she didn't like being alone
- I miss her smile that lit up a room
- I miss her laugh
- I miss her voice including her whines
- I miss her playing and fighting with Tucker
- I miss her playing "rag doll" after bath time
- I miss her saying "Pretend that..."
- I miss her saying "ticket please" to enter the playroom
- I miss her hiding the remote under the pillow
- I miss her throwing her arms up and saying "Huggy"
- I miss her art lessons...I will never improve my skills now!
- I miss the gifts she made for us
- I miss piggy back rides
- I miss carrying her around even if my back hurt
- I miss her sitting on my lap
- I miss tea parties, working puzzles, playing with dolls/littlest pets, reading with her
- I miss cooking with her
- I miss taking her to Church, reading the Bible with her, and night time prayers
- I miss taking her to tumbling, ballgames, school events
- I miss seeing her play with her friends...she was loved by so many little girls
- I miss her telling me "I will love you forever and ever Mommy"