First Family Vacation Myrtle Beach
See her cute little fangs!
Here are some of the many memories and highlights of Gabby's life at age Zero!
- She liked to love on people
- She learned how to do the cutest piggy noise which Daddy was never able to do himself
- She didn't crawl the normal way...she did a "crabby crawl". She would sit and use her hands to pull herself forward and around the room.
- She love the Jumperoo and would jump until she was sweating
- She loved being held
- Her name actually fit her at this age...she loved to jabber, blow kisses, blow rasberries
- If you said "lay your little head down" Gabby would would lay on the floor with her bottom in the air and her face on the floor
- If we said "no" to Gabby, it would hurt her feeling so bad. She would start bawling
- Your first trip was to Myrtle Beach just before you turned one. She loved the sand, the pool, and we had one memorable moment at the Captain's Plank Restaurant :)
Oh how I wish I could go back and give you a bottle again. Gabby, you were the sweetest little baby. How I wish so much I could go back to 2003 and do it all again. Most things I would leave exactly the same. I would just do a little more of everything that was good...and a little less sweating the small stuff...I love you with all by heart Gabby and I will miss you each and every day of my life. You were the answer to so many prayers. I cried and longed to have a baby just like you and I am so thankful to call you my daughter You truly blessed our lives each and every day.